Translate

Sunday, October 1, 2017

This&That Cafe: Summer Send-Off – Art and Music Night SuperDeluxe Tokyo, Japan

On Friday night, my friend invited me to an event that her friend knew about.  It was an event that collaborated music and art.  I wasn't really sure what to expect, but the entry was 1,000 yen with a drink, so I thought I might as well check it out.  The event was so much better than I expected!!!!  The first performer did a fantastic job creating all the different sounds for his music to really sound amazing.  Then a lady came on the stage with a mask and starting dancing with images on the screen, not my favorite.  Then there was a fashion show that was kind of a performance that I think lasted maybe a bit longer than it should have.  The band that performed next was absolutely amazing!!!!  There was a tap dancer that tapped with a guitar player and a drummer. The music/performance was so cool to watch.  The tap dancer put his heart and soul into it and was sweating like crazy!  It was nothing I had ever seen before. It was so unique and impressive.  If you get a chance to see them, I highly recommend it.  Honestly when I heard there was tap dancing with music I was really skeptical, but it blew my mind!  Then the last band was fine, but it should have ended with the tap dancing band.  Such a great night!!!

the first artist to perform

the art piece was finished by the end of the night

spinning

dancing with the screen

type of fashion show

spinning

and more spinning

ballet?

with all the models

taking out the sword

Australia   8485

Italy

Japan

Japan  8488

cool hair and glasses!

awesome tap dancer

the tapping went with the music

last band to perform

No comments:

Post a Comment