Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Walking Around Praha (CZ)

My father came to visit me in CZ and he brought along his co-worker.  My father is not a fan of walking around in Prague because of all the tourists, so he had me show his friend around.  Since I had just one day to show him around we went to so many places.  First we went to Old Town Square, then Wenceslas Square, lunch at Cafe Lourve, Namesti Republiky to get some burčak, Charles Bridge, John Lennon wall, saw some interesting statues, the castle, vyšehrad, naplavka, then dinner.  It was a jam packed day and I didn't take as many photos as I should have, but I have been to all those places numerous times.  It was a good day.

statue wearing my glasses
upside down horse statue in Lucerna
nice stained glass
Taiwan 9123

No comments:

Post a Comment