Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2019

delicious food and smiles (Morocco)

My friend's grandmother had such a cute smile, so I had to take her photo again.  In her first photo she looked quite serious, so I asked her if she could have a nice BIG smile :)   The picture that shows me wearing a hat is a hat from the most northern part of Morocco.  The family actually gave me the hat as a way to remember them. The grandfather that is pictured does the call to prayer at the local mosque.  He has been doing the call to prayer for 36 years!!  The call to prayer is 5 times a day!!!  On the times he can't do it someone else takes over, but still quite impressive that he has being doing it for 36 years!!! The first photo of food doesn't look like much, but it was absolutely delicious!!!

BIG SMILES!!!
Morocco
Morocco
ME!!!
Morocco   9310
delicious!!
chicken dish
Morocco

No comments:

Post a Comment