Translate

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Exploring West Zurich

On my second day in Zurich I decided to go on the free walking tour through West Zurich.  I went with my new friends and we had a good time.  The tour was so so, but the day was beautiful so afterwards we went swimming in the river.  So many people were floating down the river in the inflatables.  It was such a nice summer day.  I enjoyed nice street art and swimming in the river.  It was great!

nice CLEAR river
many people floating around
South Africa   9725
getting ready to tour around
nice street art
random statues
Switzerland
chilling in the river
the number 8 tram stop
nice art
an actual store....
garden within the city
cool hang out area
umbrella alley
looking up
peacock!
antlers
WHAAAAATTT??!!
yes, im in switzerland
up close

No comments:

Post a Comment