Translate

Sunday, May 7, 2023

David Cerny Musoleum

The weather wasn't the best, so I thought it would be a good idea to check out the Musoleum David Cerny opened recently.  I enjoy walking around Praha looking at his statues, so I definitely wanted to go to his museum. There were so many different pieces of art that he has made and a lot were very different from each other.  Some of the pieces I feel that I can not post on here because they were a bit inappropriate.  Other pieces I could spend a long time looking at and examining the different parts to it.  It was a great way to spend a cloudy and cold day.  After I got home I decided to make khachapuri, a Georgian cheese bread.  It turned out great!

                                  pasta dish I made with the stuff I got from the Gastro Festival




















                                                                        European countries








                                                                    tiny pieces as well

                                             another David Cerny piece outside of the museum
                                                                        khachapuri

No comments:

Post a Comment