Translate

Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas Day

The weather was BEAUTIFUL on Christmas day.  Leoš and I wanted to enjoy it on the beach.  It wasn't a hot day, but it was still very nice. We walked to a secluded beach and I decided it was time to finally wear my bikini on the beach.  Half an hour was enough for me, but it was still very nice to enjoy the warmth of the sun.  Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my Santa hat.  We stayed on the beach until sunset.  It was such a great full day on the beach.  In the evening, my mom, Leoš and I went to the harbor to enjoy the Christmas lights.  It was nice to see all the Christmas lights in my hometown.  Merry Christmas everyone!!!








                                         





                             wanted to be in my bikini on Christmas day because its been a long time

                                            randomly saw people playing music on the beach























                                                        Santa in front of a statue of himself




                                                            had to take a picture with Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment