Prague Zoo was having a summer special that if you got to the zoo at 5pm, the entrance ticket would only be 100czk. We decided to go early and walked around the palace nearby. When it was 4:30pm I thought it would be a good idea to go near the ticket office. I thought we could buy the ticket for 5pm and then enter. However, they would only sell the discount tickets once it was 5pm. I am so happy that we were already in the ticket area and I was in line at 4:50pm. When it was getting even closer to 5pm, the line was HUGE!!!! Amaya got to go for free. It was everyone's first time to the Prague Zoo. We managed to see a LOT of animals for the time we were there. The zoo is HUGE and quite spacious. It was quite hilly as well! The pavilions closed at 7pm, but the zoo closed at 9pm, so we really had plenty of time. We didn't managed to see everything, but we were quite satisfied with what we saw. Amaya was getting quite tired because it was getting close to her bedtime, so we left the zoo at 8:15pm. Once we got to the car, Amaya fell asleep immediately. We all had a wonderful day at the zoo!
Prague castle in the distance
stopping to smell the flowers!






























































No comments:
Post a Comment