Translate

Saturday, July 18, 2026

Chuchle Horse Racing

Leos and I have been wanting to go to the race track for several years, but never managed to go.  A few days ago he saw an advert on TV mentioning that there were races on Saturday and that they would have a kids area. We thought Amaya would enjoy it, so we finally made plans to go.  The weather looked a bit tricky, but the set up was really good at Chuchle.  Even if it rains, you can watch the races and not get wet.  It rained several times in the day, but we never got wet.  Amaya enjoyed the rabbit area and the play area, but the horse racing was a bit difficult for her to see.  Since we were at the races, I figured I should bet on at least one race.  I made a bet that the favored jockey would come in 1st or 2nd. He came in first, so I got some money.  I'm surprised that Leos didn't bet at all!  It was a fun day at the races, but I think the next time we will go is when Amaya is a bit older. 


                                                                    250czk/adult

























                                                                            kid jockeys 







                                                                the jockey who won for me

                                                                        winning ticket
                                                                        I won 85czk








                                            the last race we watched of the day was a kids race
                                                           nice mural inside the building

No comments:

Post a Comment