Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Myrtle Beach to Prague

January of last year, Leos and I went to Myrtle Beach for a conference he was attending.  He met a lot of people there and two happen to be from Germany.  One lives in Frankfurt and the other in Barcelona.  Leos had been keeping in contact with them this entire time and the two Germans and one of the wives of the men, decided it was time to meet up again, so they came to Prague.  Leos spent all of Friday with them and Amaya and I joined them on Saturday.  We started off with a nice brunch near Charles Bridge and then I showed them all around the area.  They got to see a lot in a short amount of time.  We even managed to go to the peacock park for Amaya.  The next time we will all meet will be in Frankfurt and the time after that will be in Barcelona.  


                                                                jasmine matcha latte

                                                            pistachio french toast


                                        

                                        

                                                                            the peachick!!



                                                                        Germany
                                                                        Germany  10,710
                                                                            Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment