I came across a new Chinese restaurant in my area last week and I thought that the lunch deal looked very good. I had seen someone make a review of this restaurant and say that it was authentic and good, so when I saw the lunch deal I knew I had to check the place out. It had been almost two years since I made a restaurant tasting event for cooking club, so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to join me for lunch. Four lovely ladies joined me and we had a wonderful lunch!! This will be my go to Chinese restaurant from now on and its only a 10 minute walk from my place, so its an easy choice! If you get a chance to go, you should and you won't be disappointed. Just make sure you go very hungry!! We all left incredibly full and happy. I went to Lidl afterwards and saw some interesting products.
yummy red bananas from Ecuador
who would've thought I could buy this in Czech Republic!






No comments:
Post a Comment