Our last event was a summer picnic and people really liked the eggplant parmesan and brownies, so I thought we could do a picnic favorites class. I needed to think of some other things that would tie in well with those dishes and I came up with arancini as the appetizer and a lavender lemonade to quench our thirst. One person said it was the best lavender lemonade they ever had and that made me really happy. For the arancini, I needed to make risotto the night before. Jerry was in charge of the delicious eggplant parmesan and I took care of the rest. We had a nice and cozy class and everyone had fun and enjoyed the food. It was a great way to spend the afternoon. Thanks Jerry for hosting and teaching us how to make the eggplant parmesan. Plus thanks to Ariel for taking great pictures! And thanks to the participants for attending and helping us make a delicious lunch! See you next month!
the aloe plants I gave Jerry are thriving!
USA 10,730
USA
Turkey
















































No comments:
Post a Comment