Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

KitKat F1 Bomber Jacket

I actually won a bomber jacket from the KitKat F1 competition this summer.  I bought 1 racecar KitKat from Lidl and entered my receipt to the website.  I completely forgot about the competition until I received the jacket in the mail.  I got an email saying that I was going to receive a package.  I thought that it was weird because I didn't buy anything online.  Leos looked into it and the sender was a company who sends prizes from competitions.  He also found that there was a scam people were doing when they would send something, but the receiver would have to pay to get the package.  I warned my parents to not pay anything to the delivery driver.  I also told them that if my name wasn't on it, they shouldn't get it.  However, when the driver came with the package, my name was there and they didn't need to pay.  I had my mom video call me while she was opening the package.  I saw the red and only realized once I saw the logo.  That's when I remembered I entered the competition.  I then looked into my junk email and found the winning email there. I didn't realize I would win a jacket, I think I entered to win tickets and didn't know there were other prizes.  I saw that other stores were offering different prizes and I think I got the best one!  Only 200 jackets were distributed in the Czech Republic.  It would be awesome if I could actually get an F1 driver to wear my glasses one day!





                                   this is all I paid to enter the competition..... 61 cents  (or 53 euro cents)
                                                           I thought this was the only prize

                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment