Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Autumn Market (Dresden, Germany)

When we arrived to Dresden, the weather was terrible.  It was cold, very windy and rainy.  If we were in Prague with this weather, I wouldn't have explored.  However, since we made a trip I wanted to explore. We came across an Autumn Market quite close to the hotel, so that was nice.  Of course I had to get a bratwurst. Then we walked further into the city and since it was Sunday and rainy, there weren't that many people.  I even got to take a picture of a wall with no one in front of it.  Usually its really crowded with people, but on this cold and rainy day, I was able to get a photo of just the wall. We didn't explore too long because it was really just too cold.  At least we did something though.























                                                     keychains I got at the Autumn Market

No comments:

Post a Comment