It turned out to be quite an unexpectedly busy day. First we went to the Amerika street festival that happens every year. Now food items have gotten quite expensive that I do not feel that its worth it. There weren't as many good things as there were last year. We didn't end up getting anything, but since we were close to my favorite bakery, we got some stuff there. Then we dropped my mom off at a gallery. Since the gallery was close to the peacock park, of course we went there. It was a good thing we did because it was Heritage Day and two buildings in the park that are usually closed were open. We got to enjoy some music that was being played in the small cathedral and enjoyed amazing views from a look out area. The stairs to go up the look out area were not the best, so I went first. Once I saw the view, I knew I had to figure out a way to take Amaya and leave the stroller behind. Luckily there was a woman handing out flyers for the Heritage Day at the bottom of the viewing area who said we could leave the stroller with her. It was so nice to have a different experience in a place that we visit quite often. To finish of the day, we went for some ice cream at Puro.


















No comments:
Post a Comment