Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Brazil v Colombia

Last night was the first time I went to an international game.  I was so excited to go to the game.  I thought that it was going to be a very good game.  My first idea was the dress up half colombian and half brazilian, but the friends I went with were Brazilian so they convinced me dress up for Brazil.   There were so many colombians at the game, I couldn't believe it.  On a bitter note, I lost my jacket that had my cell phone in it.  I lost it before even entering the stadium. However, I figured that I might as well just enjoy the game.  It was a bad game.  I was so disappointed with how Brazil played.   The time went by so fast and before I knew it the game was over.  Better luck next time Brazil


original idea

the way i went to the game

walking to the stadium

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Chile

Chile

people throwing stuff at policemen

Chile

Chile   6190

Chile

had my jacket here....last time i had it :(

Brazil

Spain

Chile

me with some cops

so much yellow, green and blue

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile   6200

Chile

the stadium

the goalie

go brazil!

both teams

facing each other

come on brazil

co many colombians EVERYWHERE!!!

neymar........disappointing 

No comments:

Post a Comment