Translate

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Colombia v Peru Brazil v Venezuela

My friends and I decided to go to a Colombian bar to watch the games.  The first game, Colombia v Peru, wasn't too good or exciting.  The bar was a lot of fun though so that was good.  I put the yellow, blue, red on my face to support Colombia, but the game ended 0-0.  As soon as it was over, I cleaned my face and put yellow and green to support Brazil.  I put my Brazil stuff on and cheered on Brazil.  It was a fun and exciting game.  It was nice to see that the bar was cheering on Brazil to win the game.  Brazil ended up winning 2-1.  It was a good game and then won even without Neymar.  Go Brazil!

bar full of Colombians

Chile

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia  6250

all Colombians

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia  6255

gotta represent Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment