Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Chile v Bolivia

My friends and I decided to go to Bella Vista again to watch the Chile v Bolivia game.  It was such an exciting game.  I couldn't believe it.  After watching the game on Wednesday I didnt know what to expect.  There were so many goals!!! Chile ended up winning 5-0.  The atmosphere in the bar was great.  I finally decided to take a good amount of photos.  Everyone was so happy and the excitement carried onto plaza italia.  The main plaza in the city where people go to celebrate or protest.  Randomly while taking photos a group of guys photo bomb a photo I am taking for my friend.  Then i ask them if I can take their photo for my blog and they said they have already done so in Ushuaia, Argentina at the hostel I was working at!!!! Small world!!!


2nd goal

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Brazil

Argentina   6210

Chile

Chile

England

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

crazy noise makers

4th goal

FIFTH GOAL!!!

what?!!!!

Chile

Chile   6220

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

party in the streets

plaza italia

guys whose photos i took while i was working at a hostel in Ushuaia, Argentina

Chile

Chile

Chile  6230

Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment