Translate

Monday, June 15, 2015

Brazil vs Peru

My friend invited me to a friend of a friend's house to watch the game.  Basically everyone was from Brazil.  It was great and the atmosphere in the house was awesome.  The beginning of the game was shocking! I couldn't believe that after the second minute Peru scored, but luckily Brazil was able to bounce back and 2 minutes later Neymar made a goal to even up the game.  Since it was 1-1 by the forth minute of the game, I was expecting the game to have a lot of goals.  But no.  The final score was Brazil 2- Peru 1.  I can't wait to go to the game on Wednesday where it will be Brazil vs. Colombia.  Thats gonna be a good game and its gonna be even better watching it live and dressed up!


Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Colombia

Brazil  6170

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Chile

Chile

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil   6180

half time

watching the game


yayyy brazil!

everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment