Translate

Thursday, November 16, 2017

300 Bar Ginza Couchsurfing Meeting

Last month I went to a couchsurfing meeting that was at 300 Bar.  I had a good time and with my work schedule I figured I could make another event in the same bar.  However, my work schedule changed on Monday and now the location for the couchsurfing event wasn't in the most convenient area for me.  Before, the location was on my way home from work.  Now, I had to go 45 minutes out of the way to get to the bar.  I still had a great time though because I was able to see my friends and catch up with them, plus meet some new faces.  But with my new schedule I was a bit tired and had to go home early.  Hope everyone had a good time!!!   (On Sunday night, while walking around in Shibuya I saw a man that was dressed and armed with Pocky.  I said Pocky Man out loud and he came straight to me and gave me a Pocky.  I had to have him wear my glasses!)

random music being played at yoyogi park
Pocky Man
300 Bar
Canada   8600
USA
Belgium
Japan
Japan
France
Japan   8606

No comments:

Post a Comment