Translate

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Couchsurfing Meeting in Shibuya (monthly meet-up)

After work I walked from Harajuku to Shibuya.  I had to burn some time before the couchsurfing meeting so I did some shopping and went to an arcade.  The first arcade I went to I tried a UFO catcher machine and didnt have any luck with the 200 yen I put in.  The second arcade I went into I walked around and looked at the machines.  One machine looked as if the prize was really really close to falling down.  So I put my bag down and suddenly I saw the crane move.  I looked down at the machine and realized that my bag had actually pushed a button.  There were two credits left.  I had never played this kind of machine, so I failed the first time.  However, I learned from my mistake and won the prize on the second try.  I won without even putting money in the machine!  Victory!  Then I went to the couchsurfing meeting and met a lot of cool people. It was nice to go to the meeting because it had been several months since the last time I joined.

Mexico
Spain
Spain  8590
England
Germany
Brazil
Finland
Japan
Finland
Japan
Tanzania   8598
me with my winning

No comments:

Post a Comment