Translate

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Kipposhi (BLUE RAMEN!!)

I had been wanting to go to Kipposhi ever since I found out that they served blue ramen.  I finally had a day after work that I was able to make the 45 minute walk from the office to the small ramen shop.  I got there a bit too early because they open from 6pm for their dinner service.  I walked to Asakusa and then back to kill some time.  Once I got back, there were people already in the place, but luckily there was still space for me.  I looked at the menu, but I was there for only one dish.  I ordered my blue ramen and watched the cook do his magic.  He had pink hair and took his time with every bowl of ramen. After my meal I asked the cook if I could get his photo and he was a tiny bit hesitant because he said he was shy.  I just had to ask again, and he was totally fine with it.  The ramen was delicious!!!  The broth was made from chicken unlike the normal pork broth.  There were several pieces of chicken and the egg was cooked to perfection.  It was a really nice bowl of ramen.  Next time, maybe I'll try the ginger one (it was pink).  I highly recommend this place!!!  Go check it out!!

the small sign on a small side street

starting with the soup base
small kitchen
noodles added
finished product
so beautiful!!!
France
Japan 8587
anpanman
doremon with my glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment