Translate

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!!! (japan)

The last time I was in USA for Thanksgiving was 2002.  Its already been 15 years that I haven't been able to have Thanksgiving at home.  However, my mother will put some turkey in the freezer for me and I'll be able to have some when I go back home to California next month!  I always make sure that I am able to hang out with friends and eat a lot of food.  This year was probably the biggest potluck though.  We were lucky enough to gather at a friend's sharehouse and use the kitchen and living area for our Thanksgiving feast.  There were tons of great food.  The best was probably the candied sweet potatoes with marshmallows.  I had never had them before, but a friend made candied sweet potatoes and another brought marshmallows-so the combination was destined to happen.  Absolutely delicious!!!!!  After all the food we played beer pong and then flip cup.  It was so nice that all of us had the day off and it happened to coincide with Thanksgiving.  Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!!

a lot of snacks!
the real food slowly made its way to the table
happy thanksgiving!
USA
England  8610
France
France
Japan
Japan
playing Contact
playing Nintendo switch
lets play flip cup
clear cups instead of red solo cups
let's begin!
posing with oranges?
take two!
Australia   8615

No comments:

Post a Comment