Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Brunch with Laura

Since I celebrated my birthday in Bahrain, Laura wanted to take me out for brunch once our schedules aligned.  It was so nice of her to take me out for my birthday and of course she gave me some other goodies as well.  Its so wonderful to have such a thoughtful, great and reliable friend who keeps her word. We had such a great time catching each other up on our adventures and enjoying some yummy food.  Thanks Laura, you're awesome!

                                                           butterfly tea that changes colors!
happy for chicken and waffles
                                                                            let's eat!
                                                  wishing you more DATES in the future ;)
outside of the palace where I got married and Laura was my witness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment