Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Movie and Arepas

I had an unexpected day off from work, so my friend and I decided to go watch a movie.  We went to see Challengers.  The interesting thing is that the movie was coming out 2 days later in USA than here in the Czech Republic.  We went to the movies at 15:50 and there were only 6 other people there.  After the movie, we walked around and then I felt like getting some arepas.  The other time Leoš and I tried to get arepas, the restaurant was closed. It was great that this time around the place was open.  The arepas were delicious!!  The cake was okay, but I would rather get a different dessert next time.  I'm glad I was able to make the most of my free day. 

                                                                        empty theater
                                                                    random park
                                                                    new signs

                                                      

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment