Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Comedy and GGI Dinner

Laura was gonna perform at open mic, so I decided to invite some friends to join.  It was nice to have a catch up with the friends I invited, but I forgot to take a picture before the show started.  A friend of mine went to Australia recently and brought me back some Tim Tams.  I was so happy to get them.  They are amazing and I remember talking to Chris Hemsworth about them while we were on set.  I'm so grateful that my friend was able to bring them back for me! Thanks Grace!  The next day, I went for dinner with some girls from the GGI group.  It was nice to go to a restaurant that was in my area that I hadn't tried before.  We chatted and had a great time.  Thanks for the chats and the laughs!


                                                        absolutely my favorite Australian snack!!
                                                                chicken with Tikka sauce
                                                                            USA
                                                                        Russia  10,439

No comments:

Post a Comment