Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Brunch

I wanted to go to a restaurant for brunch that I had been to already for their dinner and lunch menu.  I was impressed with those meals, so I really wanted to check out their brunch.  Since Leoš went to Trebič for the weekend, I messaged my friend Aigerim to meet me.  We both had croque monsieur with truffle.  It was quite nice, but would've been better with a small side salad.  Since it was a hot day, we had to also go for ice cream.  After ice cream, I went home to make sure I would be there when Leoš came back from Trebič.   His parents sent me some birthday presents and a beautiful cake.  It was so nice of them, thank you!

                                                                        cute terrace

                                                     

                                                     

                                                         had to get ice cream, it was a hot day!
                                                             nice gifts from Leoš's parents
                                                                        such a nice cake

No comments:

Post a Comment