Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku

If you're in Tokyo, you must go to Harajuku.  We went on a Sunday, which I thought would be the perfect day to go because normally the people who wear cos-play wear their costumes on Sundays.  However, it was raining, so we didn't get to see that many. We went to the really big Daiso on Takeshita Street and had their famous crepes.  We chose a sweet potato one because it was in season and quite unusual.  It tasted quite nice. Then we went for ramen.  After lunch we went to Meiji Jingu shrine. Then we walked to Shibuya to see the famous crossing. There were so many people like usual.  Next, we made our way to Shinjuku to see the giant Godzilla and to meet my friend Sophie for dinner.  We went to my favorite Chinese restaurant (I know we were in Japan, but I just had to get Peking duck). It was so great to see Sophie again and catch up. We have known each other since we were 5/6 years old. It was a great dinner and I'm so happy that I was able to see Sophie after 6 years!

                              if you look carefully, you can see Leos and I on the screen







                                                                    yummy ramen











                                                                famous Hachiko statue

                                        the digital cat at Shinjuku was something new to me



                                                 I won a prize from a random tissue give away
                                          the Peking duck is so good and perfect for 3 people






                                                            mini pig cafe























No comments:

Post a Comment