Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Asakusa/bike around

Last Saturday was very beautiful so I decided to walk around Asakusa.  I think a lot of people had the same idea because it was very very crowded.    I had a wonderful day taking in all the sights.  It was such a beautiful October day.  The next day I biked along the river and was able to see Disneyland in the distance.   Unfortunately this is the first post in which I didn't have anyone wear my glasses, but I felt that I needed to post these pictures.

the main gate

close up of the lanter

sky tree and a ninja

more lanterns

the main temple

my fortune

incense

food stalls

beautiful day

wedding

advertising for an owl cafe

lion fish

main gate at night

art show at night

show along the river

sky tree with a full moon

up close

space mountain...disneyland

main castle

disney sea/terror or tower

dome

ferris wheel at sea life

tokyo nights

No comments:

Post a Comment