Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Odaiba/ Wahoo`s Fish Tacos

I decided to go to Odaiba on Saturday because one of my favorite restuarants from California has a location at one of the shopping malls there.  First, I met my friend in front of the life size gundam robot.  Then, we went to a display of cars in the Venus Fort.  After that we went to the Toyota showcase area where I was able to try the new Toyota Winglet.  It is very similar to a segway but much smaller and easy to manuever.  Then the moment I was waiting for all day......Wahoo`s.  I got my normal order of a fish taco with rice and beans and it was DELICIOUS!!!  I was a bit worried that the portion size would be Japanese, but no.  They were U.S size!!!!!!  I was soooo happy.  I thought I might not be able to finish my meal, but I made sure I ate every single grain of rice.  It was a great day!


life size gundam robot

car display USA part

cars on display

halloween decorations

fountain display

i-road

safety car testing

trying out the toyota winglet

Japan  7695

Japan

lights at odaiba

color tunnel

changing colors

changing colors again

ferris wheel at odaiba

apartment buildings with robot like tops

gundam and night

the lights

mini statue of liberty

interesting......

USA

DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!  fish taco with rice and beans

skate park next to wahoos

Japan

Japan 7699

matching!

No comments:

Post a Comment