Translate

Thursday, October 6, 2016

first day of work (tokyo, japan)

My first day of work went better than expected.  It was really hard waking up in the morning, but I think my jet lag is almost done.  It is so great to be working in the middle of Tokyo.  And even better, I live IN TOKYO this time.  I can actually do things after work, which is wonderful!  After work, 2 of my co-workers and I went to a shrine near to work that is 1,300 years old and now its a shrine for get this.......ELECTRONICS!!!  People pray for their electronics here........  You can buy anime charms and such.  It was definitely an interesting place to visit.  So glad my coworkers let me join them for the mini trip.

side of shrine and place where people write down their wishes

better view of the shrine

some great artists

Scotland  7650

lots of cranes

heart for people to tie their fortunes on

sacred water

England

entrance gate

No comments:

Post a Comment