Translate

Sunday, October 30, 2016

my mom's visit


My mother actually had her trip to Japan planned months before I got offered my job.  She was able to get a really cheap ticket from Los Angeles to Haneda airport.   Her trip is on a tight schedule, so I have to do my best in order to coordinate with her.  I was able to meet up with her and my uncle one night after work for dinner.  I hadn`t seen my uncle in 7 years, so it was good to see him again.  He looks exactly the same!  We went for sushi and there was a touch screen in which you could specially order what you wanted and right before it would come to you, there would be a warning that your food was about to come.  The next day, during my lunch break, I met up with my mom, her friend, and her friend`s daughter for lunch.  The food was incredible.  Unfortunately, since I was on my lunch break, I had to eat really fast and I wasn`t able to enjoy the food.  I would like to go to that restaurant again when I have more time, so I can properly enjoy the food.
choose what you want on the screen



Japan

Japan

Japan  7708

soooooo good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment