Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2016

UENO.....SUKI FESTIVAL

The wonderful thing about the place where my job is located is that it is walking distance to many different interesting places. Starting on Friday, the Suki Festival kicked off.   After work I walked to Ueno park and stumbled upon a Chinese acrobat doing amazing tricks with a huge audience.  Afterwards, I checked out some amazing art done by university students.  Then I was able to taste test different green teas.  Next, I watched a bubble art/lights with musicans performance.  Then I made my way back to the main pond so I could watch a fire art display.  The fireworks weren`t much of a sight to see.  However, the big light balls that were placed all around the pond were very beautiful.  I am very happy I got to see them lit up.  Again, this is another post without anyone wearing my glasses.

lotus plants all over the pond in ueno

temple in the distance

in preparation for the suki festival

chinese acrobat

up close

bonsai tree

sea turtle

gorilla

crab

white baboon

deer and boar

free green tea tasting

bubble light display

bubbles

lights in the trees

gates

temple

fire art show on the pond

fireworks display

blue lights

different colors

teal green

different colors

view from the temple




beautiful

more colors

all the color light balls in the distance

No comments:

Post a Comment