Translate

Friday, October 7, 2016

Couch surfing meeting Tokyo

Last time I was in Japan, was three years ago.  I went to the couch surfing last time I was here, so I decided that I should check it out again.  Before going to the event, I met up with some other travelers and we went out for dinner in Ueno.  I had a really good fresh tuna bowl.  It was absolutely delicious!  After dinner I headed off to the couch surfing meeting with one of the travelers.  The meeting was packed and I was able to meet some really nice people.  It was a great first night out in Tokyo.

the group   (China..wearing the glasses)

Switzerland

New Zealand

Canada

Canada

Italy

South Korea

Japan

Japan   7660

Japan

Japan

Spain

Japan

South Korea

Brazil

Japan

Japan

Germany

Australia 7670

Israel

Netherlands  7672

No comments:

Post a Comment