Translate

Monday, October 24, 2016

Shibuya---REUNION

On Sunday, I was able to finally meet up with a friend whom I haven`t seen in 4 years!!!!  It was so good to finally be able to catch up with her.  The last time I saw her was in London.  We have known each other since we were 6 years old!!!  When I met up with her in London, I didn`t have the idea for my blog yet.  The blog started a couple months later.  So, of course I needed to take her photo wearing my glasses.  Plus she happend to be the 7,700th person to wear them, so that was cool!  (I didn`t realize it until I made this post!)  I saw some random people dressed up on the streets in Shibuya (because Halloween is next week) so I decided to get their pictures.  Then I went for dinner with some couchsurfers.  It was a nice weekend.

hachiko with a cat


Japan  7700

Japan

Japan


Japan

Syria

Mexico  7705

No comments:

Post a Comment