Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Living Room Aug 14th

Originally I am from Orange County, California.  Actually an hour away from Hollywood, but I have never been part of a tv studio audience.  Probably because its a bit of a pain to get to Hollywood from my place and its just a hassle.  Here in Manly, its very easy to get to Sydney.  All I have to do is jump on the ferry.  So I decided that it was time to be part of a tv studio audience.  I emailed for tickets, and what do you know, I was able to get them for me and 6 of my friends.  We went to Pyrmont to watch the Living Room.  Some of my friends have actually never seen the show before(sorry) but we ALL had a great time watching it.  The hosts were awesome and very funny.  My favorite is Miguel.  He is from Spain and still has his STRONG Spanish accent.  Its GREAT!!! And he's HILARIOUS!!!!  All he kept saying was that his shirt was JEllow, not yellow, haha! LOVED it!!  My friends and I got to speak with the hosts and even better, I got ALL of them to wear my glasses!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!  Theres a good possibility that some of my friends and I will watch another filming.  Thanks to all those who participated.  You're all awesome!!!!  So down to earth!!!  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!!

Spain
Germany  2670
Miguel-Spain
yah Miguel with the group!
Chris-Australia 

Barry-Australia 
Amanda-Australia
Brazil    2675
yup yup

No comments:

Post a Comment