Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

mochi(rice cake) making

Today my friend and I decided to go to Tokyo dome to wander around.  Before that we went to get some delicious burgers for lunch.  After lunch we passed a small street where the locals were making traditional rice cakes.  I HAD to join in.  I had a lot of fun and they even gave my friend and I free samples of what we made.  DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you all so very much for letting us join in on the fun and giving us the delicious mochi!!!  Afterwards we went to the dome and rode on an awesome roller coaster that at one point went THROUGH a building.  Here is my video of it!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK5IdSFplCI   Check it out!!!

pounding the mochi

making the different kinds of mochi

Japan

Japan

Japan

Japan   3090

Japan

Japan

Japan   3093

SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment