Translate

Thursday, May 29, 2014

State of Origin (Aussie Rugby)

So when I lived in Australia I wasnt that into rugby, but I did go to a couple of games (1 professional...Manly Seahawks) and it was fun.  While living in Manly, the bars were always filled with rugby fans and during the State of Origin games the rivalry between New South Wales and Queensland was strong.  After the games people from the pubs or from the actual game would fill the corso and come to the restaurant I worked for.  One of my friends here (in Chile) is from Australia and she went to a bar with a couple of friends to watch the first game in the series.  Of course I had to go.  It was nice to feel a little bit of Australia again.  And the pub we went to it actually an Australian/Chilean pub.  It was a lot of fun and NSW won.  GO BLUE!!!!

kinda action shot

final score 12-8

Chile

Chile

Chile   3925

No comments:

Post a Comment