Translate

Monday, May 18, 2015

mendoza, argentina 2nd time around

The last time I went to Mendoza was last year.  Since they stop having overnight buses to Mendoza starting from June 1st, I decided that I needed to go this past weekend because my parents will be arriving this weekend.  The weather couldn't have been better.  It was so nice and I was able to catch up with some people I know.  It was really good to see a lot of places that I have never been to.  I was lucky to have such a great friend show me around and I didn't do the normal stuff that all tourists do when they go to Mendoza.  Thanks for everything! I had a wonderful weekend.


Argentina

Argentina

Argentina

Switzerland

Switzerland

Argentina  6130

Argentina

impressive statue outside of the city center

got a photo WITH a gaucho

Argentina

Argentina

water so cold it froze

asado by a river

USA

Argentina


Argentina  6136

Park San Martin

kinda looks like california

last meal in argentina....gotta have STEAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment