Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2015

snowboarding in the andes

Couchsurfing Santiago had a ski/snowboard trip package set up for yesterday.  The deal was wonderful.  It included transportation from Santiago to the mountains and back, lift ticket,  equipment, and lunch.  The day was GORGEOUS!!!!!  I have never snowboarded in such a beautiful place.  The Andes mountains were a beautiful backdrop and the snow along with the blue skies were amazing!!!!  I had such a great time!! It has been 3.5 years since I have snowboarded (in South Korea) and I didn't fall!!!!  Thank goodness for my balance!!  


about to board the gondola 

first views from the gondola

so much snow

from a regular lift

empty!

slopes to myself

snow everywhere!

seriously NO ONE!!!!

fresh powder

the Andes


snow covered

gorgeous day

Guatemala

Spain

Chile

Chile  6480

France

some of the group

USA

France

Chile   6484

it started snowing

about to go for the last run 

whole group

way back in the van

photo from my phone

so beautiful

perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment