Translate

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Sydney to Auckland LAN airlines

When I was living in Chile in 2014-2015, I used LAN airlines a lot for my travels.  I thought that after leaving Chile and South America, I wouldn't use them again.  While looking for airline tickets for Auckland, New Zealand from Sydney, Australia, the cheapest ticket I found was with LAN.  It was so strange at the airport looking for my gate and seeing that the final destination for my flight was Santiago, Chile.  I never thought I would see that as a final destination so soon after leaving Chile.  It was also so strange hearing the Chilean being spoken on the plane.  The reason I say Chilean is because they have a lot of slang outside of just the normal Spanish that is spoken in the country.   I asked the flight attendants if I could get their photos wearing my glasses and they were nice enough to say yes.  Muchas gracias!!!


Chile

Chile

Chile

Chilean

Italy

Chile  7367

No comments:

Post a Comment