Translate

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tuesday Toast...... NEW COUNTRY::::::UZBEKISTAN

I met up with a friend of mine and we walked around Hostivar.  The lake was beautiful and the nature was wonderful.  It didnt even feel like I was in Prague.  It was amazing.  Then she wanted to get a kebab at her favorite place.  While in the shop I asked her a question in |English and then man making her kebab answered my question and then asked where I was from.  I answered and then I asked him where he was from......UZBEKISTAN.  I wasnt thinking of taking photos at the kebab shop, but I had just met a new nationality.  I HAD to get a photo.  The guy was super nice and I forgot to ask him one thing about his country that foreigners might not know of so I can educate people....so if you are reading this please message me something you would like people to know about your country.  For example I alway educate people about gateway to hell that is in turkmenistan people that person I met from there told me about this.   Later at night I went to the couchsurfing meeting and met a lot of new people.  It was a nice gathering, but usual I had to leave early to get the bus back to the village.....



hostivar

Uzbekistan  7507

Egypt

USA

Poland   7510

USA

Russia

Romania 

Slovakia

Brazil

India

India

Bulgaria 

Denmark

Spain   7520

India

No comments:

Post a Comment