Translate

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Third Annual Cheese Rolling Event

The day began with me going to a lunch that someone hosted.  The spaghetti was a combination of Indian spices and Italian spices.  It was quite good.  Then I made my way to the third annual cheese rolling competition.  The day was full of events. First there was a hoola hoop  exhibition.  Then a chilli eating contest.  I actually participated in it just to get the free hot sauce for participating.  I did better than I expected.  I thought that I might get out in the first round, but I managed to pass the first round and went on to the second.  The winner of the competition was a Czech woman.  She was a champ.  She didn't hesitate at all during the competition.  Then was the main event.....the cheese rolling.  I also decided to participate, but I was no where close to winning, haha!  The guy who won was from the states and won wearing sandals.  It was a great day full of fun stuff.  Thanks everyone!


USA

Germany

USA 7560

hoola hoop

pie eating contest

Slovakia

USA

France

England

Australia

USA

England


about to start

me thinking....do i really want to do this

eating that chilli 


second round


last 3 people

all the peppers

Czech Republic  (winner of the chilli eating contest)

sauce i got for participating in the chilli eating contest

USA

drink bottles....

USA (winner of the cheese rolling competition)  7570

USA

USA  7572

the cheeeeeese

No comments:

Post a Comment