Translate

Monday, September 3, 2018

Harajuku Walk (Prague, CZ)

I saw that there was a Harajuku walk planned on Saturday afternoon.  Since I have been to Harajuku (Japan) many times, I was curious to why someone wanted to have a Harajuku walk in Prague.  I was hesitant to go because the weather wasn't the best and it was supposed to rain, but I decided to check it out.  The weather really scared people off because there were only 6 people (maybe more were going to join, but I needed to do some stuff so I couldn't stick around).  One guy grew up in Japan and would go to Harajuku with his friends quite often.  The others, I think they liked Harajuku style and would like to visit one day.  It was just so interesting for me to see that there are some people in Prague who are interested in Harajuku style.  Kawaii!

fearless of the weather
Czech Republic
Canada
Czech Republic
Czech Republic

Czech Republic  9100
Czech Republic
1st burcak (young wine) of the season

No comments:

Post a Comment