Translate

Monday, April 4, 2022

Birthday Celebration

Just in time for my birthday, my friend was able to get Chris Hemsworth's autograph for me.  The picture is from an advertisement I passed by every day for 2 weeks while I was living in Australia in 2016. One day I will be able to get him to actually wear the glasses!  My students surprised me for my birthday at their house when I had a lesson with them.  Their mother made a delicious cake and they gave me a nice present.  In the evening my mom made California rolls and tempura for my birthday dinner.  It has been a long time since I have been with my parents on my birthday.  It was nice to be with them.  They also bought me a delicious cake.  The next day, my friend Laura took me out to lunch.  We had a nice lunch next to the Charles Bridge.  On Sunday I went to the opera with my mom and my friend Alessandra.  It was an interesting opera.  Then on Monday I walked around a bit in Praha with my mom.  It was a nice birthday weekend celebration!  Thanks for all the birthday wishes from around the world. 


                                                    one day I will get him to wear them for real! 
                                                                    my students surprised me
                                                                    California rolls
                                                                    vegetable tempura
                                                            shrimp and mushroom tempura
                                                                    cake my parents got for me
                                                                        more sweets

                                                                lunch with my friend Laura

                                                                        State Opera


                                                                    Easter Market at Old Town

                                                                        Wallenstein Garden
                                                     all 4 peacocks were hanging out together

No comments:

Post a Comment