Translate

Monday, August 29, 2022

Reunion/Laura's B-day

On Saturday morning I was walking around naplavka when suddenly a woman stopped me and asked if she knew me because I looked familiar. After looking at each other and thinking of the places we have lived around the world, we figured out that we lived in the same city in South Korea and had mutual friends.  I left Korea over 10 years ago!!!  Such a small world!!  We decided to meet up the next day to catch up and I thought a Korean restaurant would be the most fitting place.  After meeting with her I should've gone to Laura's surprise birthday party, but I got mixed up with the dates and all the messages that I received.  However, I was able to go to the birthday party she had planned.  She was able to have 2 birthday parties, so at least I didn't miss the main one.  Since she had a good number of people show up to her party, she was able to get 2 liters of frozen margaritas for free!  It was a nice evening with good company.  Happy Birthday Laura!

                                                                  what was this van thinking?
                                                                2nd burĨak of the season
                                                                        Korean food
                                                                                USA  10,236
                                                              Laura and her free margaritas!
                                                                        Neven's gift
                                                                        blow out the candle!
                                                            I know her love for The Beatles
                                                                    watching Laura open gifts
                                                            all of us.....Happy Birthday Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment