Translate

Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween 2022

Leoš had to go to Denmark for an American football game with the Czech National Team, so I decided to make myself busy.  I already knew I would be going to the Dia de los Muertos event, but I came across a Halloween party starting at 4pm that included a potluck at a bar.  I thought it would be nice to join a potluck and meet some new people.  The bar was quite close to Malostranske Namesti tram stop and we had a whole section to ourselves, it was great!  One woman I met worked in marketing for Lindt chocolate and she brought a LOT of chocolate.  At the end of the party, I took a lot of the chocolate with me because I knew I would be running into a lot of people.  I gave so much chocolate to kids that were dressed up in costume.  It was fun giving the chocolate away and putting a lot of smiles on people's faces. When I arrived to the Dia de los Muertos event, it was so crowded.  I had a really hard time finding my friend, but finally I managed to find her.  She won 2nd place in the costume contest.  Her face painting skills were on point! After hanging out at the event for over an hour we made our way to Old Town square to see the mariachi playing in the square.  Then we went to a bar to dance.  It was a really fun night and I enjoyed meeting everyone.  Looking forward to future events!

                                                     the BLOOD bags I made (gin and tonic)
                                                     spooky drink I got at the Halloween party
                                                            so much Lindt chocolate!!
                                                                        snacks people brought
                                                                            Belarus
                                                                                    USA  10,270
                                                                             Czech Republic
                                                                           Ukraine
                                                                                USA
                                                                               China
                                                               all of us that attended the party
                                                                            party cow!
                                                                        Jack-o-Lantern
                                                                            Georgia
                                                                            Hungary
                                                                        ladies playing Clue
                                                                        Hong Kong
                                                                            Lithuania
                                                                            England
                                                                               England  10,280
                                                                            Germany
                                                                  Dia de los Muertos Festival
                                                 my friend in her awesome Halloween costume!
                                                                    drinking our blood bags
                               I had to get a photo wearing her crown and drinking from the skull
                                              my friend wanted all the salted caramel Lindts
                                                          mariachi playing in Old Town Square

                                                                 bouncers in front of a club
                                                    of course I needed a photo with the guard
                                                                    on the dance floor
                                                                        pretty crowded!
                                                                        fun night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment