Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Hockey Top Four

Leoš had a final four tournament for ice hockey the first weekend we got back from our holiday.  The day was so beautiful and really hot.  Unfortunately, ice hockey stadiums are really cold and I had to wear my winter jacket while watching the games.  Leoš had a morning game and an afternoon game.  After the morning game, we had lunch together and then I went on a walk around the city.  I wanted to explore the town, Roudnice nad Labem, because I had never been there before. It had a lot more things in the city to see than I expected.  The water front was quite nice and there was a path along it.  After my walk around the city, I went back to the stadium and watched the second game.  I was happy that I was able to watch Leoš play and support him.  It was a nice day. 




                                                        











                                                different types of fish in the Czech Republic
cacao guarana latte and mini tart




No comments:

Post a Comment