Translate

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cs potluck

Its been a while since I have been to a couchsurfing event in Santiago so I decided that it was about time I go again.  I have been to potluck events in Chile, but they have never turned out too great.  Just a bunch of snacks.  However, I was really impressed with the amount of delicious homemade food that was brought to the party.  It was so great to meet everyone and I was even able to get  2 more new countries for my blog. Thanks to everyone who participated!  See you guys at another event!  I still need around 350 people until I make my video.....I think ill be attending a lot more cs events again!


Costa Rica
Chile

USA

USA

Chile

gorgeous view of the city

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Mexico  4610

England

Scotland

Chile

Chile

Chile

Spain

Bolivia

Chile

Chile

Panama  4620

Uruguay

Chile

Chile

France

Argentina

Argentina

USA

Bulgaria

Bulgaria

Chile  4630

Australia

Chile

Uruguay

Argentina

Venezuela

Venezuela 

Chile

Colombia

Chile

Chile  4640

Chile

Chile

Spain

Colombia

Spain

Poland

Chile

Australia

Chile

China  4650

China

Chile

Chile

Mexico

everyone

cups wanted to take part

so did alcohol

Chile

Chile

Colombia

Colombia

Chile

Brazil  4660

great night

No comments:

Post a Comment