Translate

Monday, October 27, 2014

sunday at the park

My friend had the idea to sell some of our friends' old clothes and with the money we earned we would use it towads our Thanksgiving meal.  Every month on the last Sunday there is a street market where people can sell anything they want.  I got there at 11:15am and it seemed like no one was able to sell anything.  My friend and I had no idea what was going on.  There were cops everywhere and several camera crews.  Some of the tv presenters wanted to interview us but my friend and I seriously had NO idea what was going on.  We decided to give up and we met up with our friends at another park.  However my friend was getting updates on what was going on in the park and we were told that we could sell stuff from 3:30pm.  We went back and sold our stuff.  Then at 6:00pm a policeman told us that we had to close up shop because the street fair was over. It seemed like other people didnt care because they kept selling their stuff.  We didnt want to mess with the cops so we just did as we were told.  It was a lot of fun and at one time there was a price war between 2 people who wanted the same thing.  Good times.  I wouldnt mind doing it again next month.


tv crew

at one point i counted 18 policemen

Chile

Chile

Chile

USA   4810

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Cyprus 

Chile

Chile

our "stall"

the fair

USA

USA   4820

USA

No comments:

Post a Comment