Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

walk from manly to curl curl

One of my favorite walks in Manly is from Manly to North Curl Curl.  Since I did those walks so much I remembered all the little secrets on the walk.  In particular there is one place that is an amazing place to take pics from.  It looks like you are sitting on a very thin rock just above the water.  If you walk onto the rock from one side it doesn't look to bad, but for the photographer it looks pretty scary.  Because I did the walk by myself, I needed some help to get the photos done for me.  I saw some ladies close to the spot and asked them for help.  They were kind enough to help out. Thanks ladies!!


Australia
Australia 7219

courageous enough to get on the rock too

living life on the edge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment